Pages

Who's Checking Us Out

Followers

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Trying another stab at it!


Here we go, I'm going to try and start blogging again. My babies are growing too fast and I want to document as much as as I can so they can look back and see how much fun we've had over the years. I feel terrible there isn't one photo of our little guy on here. Easton turned 1 on March 18th. He is an absolute joy and has stolen my heart. He is definitely a momma's boy and I love every minute of it. Here are some pics from his 1st birthday session. Olivia also turned 3 on June 19th. I will post a whole update on our little princess soon, she is so much fun and full of life.





 Let's just say he doesn't like to get dirty.



We also took some family pics while we were there. Both kiddos did great. As soon as we got started Olivia had to potty which would have been fine if we weren't in the middle of a park. Thank goodness there was a church nearby that let us in. That girl, no one is happy until she's happy.








2 Responses:

Dina said...

Hey Kristen, you and your kids are so adorable! I just left you a comment on my blog too about the mascara. Try it out! And if you love it, sell it too. My friends that started in January are doing extremely well! Let me know if you have any questions. I see you're in DFW too! Thanks!

Diana said...

We do have a lot in common! What a small world! My hubby and I are also high school sweethearts and been together 14 years :) I would love to meet up with you for a play date sometime! We moved here two years ago and I still have yet to get some close mommy friends!